The Braise Craze
With colder weather on the way, let us teach you the essential rules to braising just about anything.
- Date: Wednesday, September 6th, 2017
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Kate Ellingwood
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Fresh Fig, Prosciutto and Arugula Salad with a Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette and Parmesan Shavings
- Braised Beef Short Ribs with Porcini Mushrooms
- Pumpkin Ricotta Gnocchi
- Cavolfiore al Parmigiano (steamed cauliflower bathed in béchamel, then baked)
- White Chocolate Custard with Stewed Strawberries and Candied Mint Leaves