The Brunch Spot (Cookbook Signing)
This is the place to be for a delicious and satisfying brunch!
- Date: Sunday, October 22nd, 2017
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Dana Moos
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Sweet Corn Panna Cotta with Lobster, Snipped Basil and served with Candied Spicy Bacon
- Kale, Sausage, Onion and Potato Hash topped with an Olive Oil Fried Egg and Sriracha Aioli (served over baby greens)
- Oven Roasted Tomatoes
- Blueberry Bread Pudding with Maple Rum Cream and Frozen Vanilla Yogurt