The Dairy Bar
This menu won't give you any reason to cry over spilled milk.
- Date: Wednesday, August 2nd, 2017
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Kate Ellingwood
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Whipped Ricotta Toast Three Ways: Burst Cherry Tomatoes, Basil Oil and Smoked Sea Salt; Blueberry Compote, Toasted Almonds and Tangerine Honey; Roasted Butternut Squash, Leeks and Balsamic Glaze
- Roasted Chicken in Milk (lemon, sage and cinnamon yield a succulent cream sauce)
- Rustic Buttermilk Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Green Bean Casserole (substituting the dairy for nut milk brings a modern twist to this classic dish)
- Tangy Crème Fraîche Ice Cream with Sweet Stovetop Dulce de Leche Sauce and Salted Macadamia Nuts