The Fresh Taste of Summer
Take advantage of seasonal produce at its peak.
- Date: Saturday, August 11th, 2018
- Time: 6pm — 7:30pm
- Instructor: Chef Jane St. Pierre
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Gazpacho with a Balsamic Reduction Drizzle and Garlic Croutons
- Grilled Salmon on Alder Plank with a Parsley and Caper Salsa - discover the secrets behind plank-cooking with this dish
- Orzo Salad with Persian Cucumbers, Roasted Cherry Tomatoes, Kalamata Olives, Feta Cheese and a Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Strawberries with a Port Reduction served alongside a Sweet Biscuit and Fresh Whipped Cream