The Great Debate
No matter which regional recipe you favor, this New England-inspired meal is sure to satisfy.
- Date: Wednesday, August 22nd, 2018
- Time: 6pm — 7:30pm
- Instructor: Chef Stonewall Kitchen Chef Instructor
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Watermelon and Heirloom Tomato Salad with Fresh Herbs and a Champagne Vinaigrette
- New England Clam Chowder
- Lobster Roll Duo: Maine vs. Connecticut - cold with mayo or warm with butter, you be the judge!
- Fried Potato Wedges with Country Ketchup
- Corn on the Cob with Herb Butter
- Blueberry Galette