The Indian Kitchen
Learn to create this exciting cuisine in your own home!
- Date: Wednesday, May 9th, 2018
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Kate Ellingwood
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Samosas served with Sweet Tamarind Chutney - flaky pastry stuffed with a spicy potato filling that's deep fried until golden
- Butter Chicken - spice and yogurt-marinated chicken dressed in a bath of butter, onions, and garam masala-scented tomatoes with cumin, turmeric and cinnamon
- Aloo Masala - mashed potatoes spiced with mustard seeds, fresh curry leaves, ginger, and mixed with peas
- Glazed Carrots with Coriander
- Goan Coconut Cake served with Strawberry Lassi - rosewater-spiked semolina cake with four types of coconut alongside a chilled strawberry yogurt drink