The Iron Plate
Japanese inspired cuisine with quality ingredients and compelling flavors.
- Date: Saturday, September 23rd, 2017
- Time: 6pm — 7:30pm
- Instructor: Chef Instructor
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Steamed Edamame with Sea Salt (Japanese soybeans in the pod)
- Benihana Salad (learn to make this favorite green salad with the signature carrot and ginger dressing)
- Garlic Shrimp and Sirloin Steak with Mushrooms and Bean Sprouts (served with ginger sauce and a hot mustard dip)
- Fried Rice (with scrambled egg, vegetables and soy sauce)
- Banana Tempura (lightly coated, crisp fried banana served with vanilla ice cream, caramel sauce and crushed peanuts)