The Name Game
Crisps, cobblers, betties and buckles: what they mean and how to make these fruit-filled desserts in your own kitchen.
- Date: Friday, August 31st, 2018
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Stonewall Kitchen Chef Instructor
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Served with a Light Lunch of: Grilled Mediterranean Lemon Chicken Skewers alongside a Summer Greek Salad with Fresh Veggies, Feta Cheese and Toasted Pita Bread
- Classic Apple and Oatmeal Crisp
- Peach, Raspberry and Almond Cobbler
- Cherry and Brown Butter Betty
- Blueberry Buckle