- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Tikka Masala Simmering Sauce
- 1 cup whole milk plain yogurt (low-fat yogurt can be substituted)
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/4-1/2 cup chicken or vegetable stock, if needed
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Combine 2 Tablespoons Tikka Masala Sauce and yogurt in a medium-size bowl. Add chicken and stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate. Allow to marinate 1-2 hours.
- Place chicken on a greased foil lined rimmed baking sheet. Position oven rack 6 inches away from the heating element, heat broiler. Broil chicken until the internal temperature is 160 degree F. There will be some charred spots on the chicken. Flip chicken breasts halfway through cooking. Cut cooked chicken into 1-inch cubes.
- Pour Tikka Masala Sauce into a sauté pan. Add chicken and juices and simmer over medium-low heat 15-30 minutes. Add chicken or vegetable stock to thin sauce if needed.
- Serve over rice garnished with cilantro.