- 20 ounces tri-color cheese tortellini
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1 (2.25-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1/2 cup oil packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Classic Italian Dressing
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Cook cheese tortellini according to package directions. Drain pasta.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss gently.
- This dish can be served warm or cold as a salad.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients