- Butter a 9x13-inch sheet pan.
- Mix and bake Triple Fudge Brownie Mix according to package directions.
- Cool and then chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Cut out 8 (2-inch) circles with a biscuit cutter.
- Just before serving, peel the bananas and slice them. Sauté them in butter until they are somewhat softened and lightly browned.
- Remove cover from Coffee Caramel Sauce and heat in microwave.
- Place brownie round on each plate and top with caramelized bananas. Place another brownie round on top, then top with a scoop of ice cream.
- Pour Coffee Caramel Sauce generously over the top and enjoy!
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients