- 1 boule peasant bread
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Apple Cranberry Chutney
- 12 ounce turkey, shaved
- 4 ounces Havarti cheese, sliced
- 4 ounces arugula or baby spinach
- Cut 8 slices of bread. Brush one side with olive oil.
- Spread Apple Cranberry Chutney on the opposite side of four slices.
- Layer with turkey, Havarti slices and arugula. Top with other slice of bread (olive oil side out).
- Heat in a panini press or grill pan until crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted.