- 3/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Chunky Peanut Butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup plus 3 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease or line with parchment paper a cookie sheet.
- Using an electric mixer fitted with a paddle on medium speed (or by hand) beat together the butter and Chunky Peanut Butter until fluffy.
- Add brown sugar and 1/4 cup granulated sugar and beat until smooth.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking soda and salt and sift into the peanut butter mixture. Mix on low speed until dough is uniform making sure to not over mix.
- Pull pieces of dough and roll between your hands to form 1 1/2-inch balls. Roll balls in remaining granulated sugar.
- Place cookie balls on a greased cookie sheet 2-inches apart. Press cookie balls with a fork to make a crosshatch pattern and slightly flatten the cookie.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until cookies are golden brown on the edges. Do not over bake or the cookies will not be chewy. Cool on wire rack.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients