- 1 pound Spanish Val Sequilla cheese or other soft cheese such as Fontina or Monterey Jack
- 1 (8-inch) package flour tortillas
- Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Onion Jam
- Grate cheese. Spread jam on a tortilla. Generously top with cheese, then with another tortilla.
- Heat a heavy cast iron skillet to very hot but not smoking. Brown tortilla on both sides. Cut into wedges and serve.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients
PromotionsMix & Match 4+ and SAVE 10% Details
Stock up on your favorites, try something new, or create a collection as unique as you are. SAVE 10% when you order four or more of our full-sized jams, jellies and marmalades.