An Evening with Stonewall Kitchen's Chef Patty Roche
Thursday, August 11, 2016
An Evening with Stonewall Kitchen's Chef Patty RocheClasses start at 6:00pm
- Arancini di Rosa, Sweet Pea Rice Balls served with a light red sauce
- Chicken Saltimbocca
- Mascarpone, Roasted Garlic and Parmesan mashed potatoes
- Sautéed Broccolini
- Lemon Buttermilk pound Cake with Macerated Summer Berries
Cooking Class Information
What to Expect?
We partner with local chefs who spend an evening demonstrating their skills, sharing fantastic tips, and creating wonderful dishes. Classes are informal with ongoing interaction between chef and students. Cooking classes are demonstration classes only and there are no 'hands on' classes. Feel free to bring a bottle of your favorite wine to accompany your meal!
Cooking Classes are $50 (+tax) and Include:
- A delicious meal from appetizer to dessert
- Printed menu packet
- Stonewall Kitchen product samples
- 10% off any store purchases made the night of the class (cooking classes are not included)
To Purchase Seats:
Please call the store directly to make reservations. (Seats cannot be reserved without payment.) Call early for reservations as class size is limited. Our classes begin at 6pm and each class lasts for about 2 hours.
Stonewall Kitchen Cooking Class Fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds and/or transfers will be issued for class cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. This cancellation policy is strictly enforced.
Whether it is for a bridal party, a birthday, a family party, or a corporate event, a cooking class is a great way to make your event memorable!