Fall in the Mediterranean (SOLD OUT)
Wednesday, September 7, 2016
Fall in the Mediterranean with Chef Vanessa Seder
- Saffron Clams with Israeli Couscous
- Chickpea Cakes topped with Mixed Greens
- Pan Roasted Snapper with Tomato & Olive Relish over Cumin Cauliflower "Rice"
- Olive Oil, Lemon & Rosemary Cake served with Olive Oil & Sea Salt Ice Cream
Cooking Class Information
What to Expect? We partner with local chefs who spend an evening demonstrating their skills, sharing fantastic tips, and creating wonderful dishes. Classes are informal with ongoing interaction between chef and students. Cooking classes are demonstration only. Feel free to bring your favorite beverage to accompany your meal. We are happy to provide glasses and corkscrews. Classes are held in the Portland store from 6:00pm to 8:00pm.
Cooking classes are $50 (+ tax) with the exception of the class on October 5th ($60 + tax), and include:
- A delicious meal from appetizer to dessert
- Printed menu packet
- Stonewall Kitchen product samples
- 10% off any store purchases made the night of the class (cooking classes are not included)
To purchase seats: Please call the store directly to make reservations. (Seats cannot be reserved without payment.) Call early for reservations as class size is limited. Our classes begin at 6pm and each class lasts for about 2 hours.
Refund Policy: Stonewall Kitchen Cooking Class Fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds and/or transfers will be issued for class cancellations with less than 48 hours’ notice. This cancellation policy is strictly enforced.
Private Parties: Whether it is for a bridal party, a birthday, a family party, or a corporate event, a cooking class is a great way to make your event memorable!