Italian Dinner under the Stars Redux with Fiona Brooks (SOLD OUT)
Wednesday, March 28, 2018
- Grilled Shrimp Salad with Honeydew Melon & Feta Cheese
- Chicken Breast Stuffed with Prosciutto & Gruyere Cheese with Mustard Pan Sauce
- Carrot, Fingerling Potato & Pea Ragout
- Fresh Raspberry Parfait Meringue
What to Expect? We partner with local chefs who spend an evening demonstrating their skills, sharing fantastic tips, and creating wonderful dishes. Classes are informal with ongoing interaction between chef and students. Cooking classes are demonstration only. Our evening classes are 21 years of age and over. Feel free to bring your own soft drinks, and we will have water available. Lunch classes are open to interested young cooks 10 years and older, accompanied by an adult.
With the exception of the classes on 1/20, 2/3, 2/6, 2/13, 2/17, 2/24, 3/10 and 3/17, all cooking classes are $50 (+ tax) and include:
• A delicious meal from appetizer to dessert
• Printed menu packet
• Stonewall Kitchen product samples
• 10% off any store purchases made the night of the class (cooking classes are not included)
To purchase seats: Please call the store directly to make reservations. (Seats cannot be reserved without payment.) Call early for reservations as class size is limited. Our classes begin at 6pm and each class lasts for about 2 hours.
Refund Policy: Stonewall Kitchen Cooking Class Fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds and/or transfers will be issued for class cancellations with less than 48 hours’ notice. This cancellation policy is strictly enforced.
Private Parties: Whether it is for a bridal party, a birthday, a family party, or a corporate event, a cooking class is a great way to make your event memorable!