Made With Our
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1 cup buttermilk (can use powdered)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 sticks butter (1 cup), melted
- 2 cups walnuts, optional
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Coffee Caramel Sauce
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan with shortening.
- Blend flour, sugar, baking poser, salt and instant coffee in a bowl. Add buttermilk, vanilla, butter and walnuts. Mix very well so that batter is very firm.
- Spread in your prepared pan and pour Coffee Caramel Sauce on top.
- Bake until bubbles have risen to the top and it feels firm to the touch, about 45 minutes.
- Transfer to rack and cool.
- Cut and serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream.