Made With Our
- 1 bottle Stonewall Kitchen Wasabi Ginger Sauce
- 2 pounds halibut steak, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Olive oil
- Bamboo skewers
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- Mix fish with 1/2 bottle Wasabi Ginger Sauce and let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Heat grill or broiler and brush with oil.
- Thread fish and pepper chunks on skewers and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill until fish is opaque in the center, turning often to ensure even cooking.
- Place remaining sauce on the side for dipping.