What Inspires Me
Dishes from one of our favorite "Cheftestants" from Season 11 of Top Chef.
- Date: Friday, August 24th, 2018
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Stonewall Kitchen Chef Instructor
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Sweet Pea Johnny Cake topped with a Seared Scallop, Red Onion Crème Fraiche and Watercress
- Seared, Butter-Basted Pork Loin with a Greek Yogurt, Garlic and Cucumber Sauce
- Olive Oil Mashed Potatoes with Fava Bean Garnish
- Yeast Risen Doughnut filled with Vanilla Pastry Cream served with Raspberry Curd and White Chocolate Ice Cream