Made With Our
- 2 whole eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 Tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 4 cups mixed fresh berries
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped to soft peaks
- Stonewall Kitchen Raspberry Liqueur Hot Fudge Sauce
- Mix together in a small bowl eggs, milk, and melted butter. Add sugar and a pinch of salt. Gently sift in flour until thin paste is created.
- Over medium-high heat add a few Tablespoons of batter to a hot non-stick pan; flip carefully once set.
- Fill crepes with mixed fruit and top with warm Raspberry Liqueur Hot Fudge and unsweetened whipped cream.