- 2 pounds McIntosh, Cortland, or Rome Apples
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Wild Maine Blueberry Spread (No Sugar Added)
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- Peel, core, and slice apples. Place in large pot and fill with just enough water to cover the bottom of the pan. Add cinnamon stick.
- Bring to a simmer, cover, and allow the apples to cook until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Remove cinnamon stick. Add Wild Maine Blueberry Spread (No Sugar Added) and lemon juice, and puree to desired consistency.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients
PromotionsMix & Match 4+ and SAVE 10% Details
Stock up on your favorites, try something new, or create a collection as unique as you are. SAVE 10% when you order four or more of our full-sized jams, jellies and marmalades.