Culinary Journey to East India
Mumbai to Maine® Series - Local Chef: Enjoy an elaborate feast while you learn to cook East Indian cuisine.
- Date: Friday, September 27th, 2019
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Cherie Scott
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Prawn Panch-Phoron Pakoras - deep-fried prawns coated in Bengali five-spice and chickpea flour, then drizzled with a spicy-sweet chutney
- Hyderbadi Lamb Biryani - yogurt-marinated morsels of boneless lamb slow-cooked in a rich butter tomato gravy that's infused with a mélange of fiery Indian spices and served with crispy ghee-fried potatoes layered with Basmati rice
- Golden Beets Raita - seasonal golden beets soaked in a mixture of roasted cumin lime-spiked yogurt and a fresh tomato red onion salad
- Rasmalai - a Bengali delicacy of sweetened cheese dumplings soaked in cardamom-scented, thickened milk