Mumbai Street Food
Mumbai to Maine® Series, Local Chef: Snack on some of the best eats from India's famed markets.
- Date: Saturday, August 24th, 2019
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Cherie Scott
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Lobster Grilled Cheese Triangles - butter-poached Maine lobster, melted white cheddar cheese, mango habanero aioli and hot green chile chutney mashed potatoes are served over buttered toast triangles
- Dahi Vada - a deep-fried lentil fritter infused with aromatic spices nesting in a roasted cumin and red chile-spiked sweetened yogurt, drizzled with a tamarind date chutney and sprinkled coriander leaves
- Indian Street Barbecue: Tandoori Chicken and Shrimp served with Tomato and English Cucumber Mint Yogurt
- Mango Lassi - a luscious Alphonso mango smoothie with yogurt, milk, sugar and saffron