A Bountiful Luncheon
Try these recipes for your Thanksgiving Day feast.
- Date: Tuesday, November 20th, 2018
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Kate Chaisson
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Creamy Parsnip and Sunchoke Spiced Soup with Walnuts and Fresh Herbs
- Turkey Roulade served with Cranberry, Apple and Sage Stuffing and Pan Gravy
- Smoked Sweet Potato Soufflé
- Green Bean Casserole-almond milk and a crispy shallot topping give a healthy twist to this classic
- Warm Apple Crisp with Housemade Cinnamon Ice Cream