A Crafted Beer Supper- with Beer Pairings
Indulge and imbibe with this thoughtful food and beer tasting.
- Date: Saturday, December 15th, 2018
- Time: 6pm — 7:30pm
- Instructor: Chef Tom Madden
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Sweet Potato Gnocchi with Lardons, Goat Cheese, Grilled Apples and Crispy Sage
- Lamb Osso Buco with Demi-Glace - braised in white wine, tender lamb shanks are then finished with gremolata
- Savory Corn Spoonbread served alongside Roasted Red Cabbage Slaw with Hazelnuts and Honey
- Salted Caramel Pot de Crème with Cracker Jack Popcorn and Peanuts