A Crowd-Pleasing Dinner with Beer Pairings
Enjoy each course served with a different beer.
- Date: Saturday, March 13th, 2021
- Time: 6pm — 7:30pm
- Instructor: Chef Tom Madden
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Steamed Mussels with Bacon, Thyme and Caramelized Onions
- Low and Slow-Cooked Boneless Short Ribs with Sweet Honey Lacquer
- Frites with Roasted Garlic Aioli Dipping Sauce served alongside Grilled Radicchio with Olive Oil and Sea Salt
- Chocolate Molten Lava Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream