A Seafood Tasting- Cookbook Signing
These dishes are a real catch.
- Date: Sunday, January 6th, 2019
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Vanessa Seder
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Lobster Salad served in a Popover
- Seared Scallops alongside Wild Mushrooms and Frisée finished with Warm Brown Butter Vinaigrette and Truffle Salt
- Slow-Roasted Salmon with Citrus and Olive Oil served alongside Toasted Israeli Couscous and Herbs
- Housemade Lemon Ricotta Ice Cream served with Pistachio Brittle