A Taste of Joy Cookbook Signing Vegetarian
This beautiful vegetarian meal - complete with dessert - will bring joy to your senses.
- Date: Friday, February 7th, 2020
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Katzie Guy-Hamilton
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Preserved Lemon and Kale Caesar Salad
- Roasted Vinegar Mushrooms
- Sumac and Oregano Gigante Beans - a staple in Greek and Italian cuisines, these delicious beans are mixed with sour sumac and fresh oregano
- Fennel Steak with Citrus
- Pan di Spagna Cake with Orange Mascarpone Cream, Creamy Lemon Curd and Grapefruit