An Evening in Madrid
These Spanish flavors are like a fiesta in your mouth.
- Date: Saturday, January 12th, 2019
- Time: 6pm — 7:30pm
- Instructor: Chef Jane St. Pierre
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Bacon-Wrapped Dates with Manchego Cheese
- Skillet Paella - clams, shrimp, mussels, scallops and sausage are simmered in a hearty tomato basil sauce, served with rice and topped with crispy calamari
- Arugula Salad with Marcona Almonds and Sherry Vinaigrette
- Crema Catalina - this baked custard features a burnt sugar crust