Beef & Reef
You'll fall for these recipes hook, line and sinker!
- Date: Saturday, February 22nd, 2020
- Time: 6pm — 7:30pm
- Instructor: Chef Stonewall Kitchen Instructor
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- New England Clam Chowder with Housemade Oyster Crackers
- Crab Meat-Stuffed Lobster Tail with a Garlic and Herb-Crusted Filet Medallion
- Brown Butter Pan-Seared Polenta Cake with Oven-Roasted Asparagus
- Stick Lemon Pudding with a Gingersnap Cookie