- 2 sesame seed bagels, cut in half and toasted
- 1 Anjou pear, core removed and sliced
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 4 ounces triple cream blue cheese or Boursin
- 2-4 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Bourbon Pear Onion Jam
- Fresh thyme for garnish
- Heat butter in a 12-inch sauté pan. Add pear slices and sauté until golden brown on both sides.
- Spread cheese over the bottom half of each bagel, top with a generous amount of Bourbon Pear Onion Jam.
- Arrange pear slices over jam and garnish with a few thyme leaves.
- Top with other half of bagel and serve.