Celebrate The Festival of Lights
You'll love these traditional Hanukkah dishes.
- Date: Friday, December 11th, 2020
- Time: 6pm — 7:30pm
- Instructor: Chef Stonewall Kitchen Instructor
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Potato Latkes with Applesauce, Sour Cream and Green Onions
- Beef Brisket with Onions, Leeks, Carrots and Parsnips
- Noodle Kugel - noodles in custard sauce, baked until the edges are crisp
- Oven-Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Cranberries and Pecans
- Chocolate Rugelach - tender butter crust wrapped around a bittersweet chocolate filling