Get a taste for what Vacationland is all about.
- Date: Saturday, March 9th, 2019
- Time: 6pm — 7:30pm
- Instructor: Chef Dana Moos
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Fresh Lobster Wonton 'Taco" with Jalapeño Aioli, Red Onions and Lemon Zest
- Spicy Corn and Lobster Chowder
- Blackened Salmon alongside Pineapple Jalapeño Salsa and Sriracha Avocado Crema
- Roasted Zucchini and Baby Potatoes
- Chocolate Toffee Cheesecake