- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Lemon Dijon Vinaigrette, Lemon & Avocado Oil Dressing or Bacon Vinaigrette
- 1 large head of romaine lettuce
- 4 ounces watercress, stems removed
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 hard boiled eggs, peeled and quartered
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1 medium red tomato, cut into wedges
- 1 medium yellow or orange tomato, cut into wedges
- 8-12 crostini (French bread toast)
- Blue cheese
- Marinate the chicken in 1/2 cup vinaigrette or dressing at least 2 hours.
- Grill or broil the chicken breasts until cooked through (approximately 8-10 minutes per side). Cool and slice.
- Tear the romaine lettuce. Wash and dry with the watercress leaves.
- Place lettuce in a serving bowl and top with chicken, bacon, eggs, avocado and tomatoes.
- Add additional vinaigrette or dressing and toss gently. Serve with crostini topped with blue cheese.