Come Together for Brunch
- Date: Sunday, July 25th, 2021
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Stonewall Kitchen Instructor
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
How do Virtual Classes work?
- 48 hours before class, we’ll send a detailed welcome packet to your email with a grocery list, necessary supplies and kitchen tools, prep recommendations and recipes.
- Zoom login information will be sent to your email one hour prior to class.
- One of our expert chef instructors will virtually greet you and provide a step-by-step demonstration on how to prepare and plate each recipe.
Only one registration per household required. Private virtual cooking classes are also available. Call us at 877.899.8363 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. We hope you enjoy cooking with us!
- Tomato and Ricotta Pie
- Watermelon, Tomato and Blueberry Salad with Fresh Herbs
- Seared Scallops served with Creamy Parmesan Basil Risotto and Marinated Grilled Asparagus
- Pound Cake with Macerated Berries and Sweet Cream