Down the Shore Cookbook Signing
Chef Bill shares some inspired sea-sonal dishes.
- Date: Friday, April 17th, 2020
- Time: 6pm — 7:30pm
- Instructor: Chef Bill Collins
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Maryland-Style Pan-Seared Crab Cakes with Mustard Chive Sauce
- Zucchini-Wrapped Halibut with Roasted Peppers and Parmesan
- Baked Sweet Potatoes and Cinnamon
- Baby Bok Choy with Caramelized Onions
- Pomegranate Molasses Butter Cake served with Freshly Whipped Cream