Easy and Elegant Dinner Party Cookbook Signing
Impress your guests without the stress!
- Date: Saturday, March 28th, 2020
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Molly Stevens
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Creamy Parsnip Leek Soup with Peppery Croutons
- Roast Pork Loins with Maple Miso Glaze and Mustard-Pickled Raisins
- Green Beans with Shallots, Herbs and Lemon
- Crispy Roast Potatoes
- French Berry Parfait with Lemony Mascarpone