- 1 jar Enchilada Starter
- 10 ounces cooked chicken, sliced and cut into bite size chunks
- 1 cup cooked corn
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (4.25-ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 2 cups Mexican-blend shredded cheese
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Grease a 13 X 9-inch baking dish.
- Spread 3/4 cup Enchilada Starter over the bottom of the baking dish.
- Combine chicken, corn, black beans, green chilies and 1/2 cup cheese in a bowl.
- Spread a heaping 1/3 cup mixture down the center of each tortilla. Roll each up and place seam side down in the baking dish. Spread remaining sauce on top and sprinkle remaining cheese over the top.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until sauce bubbles and the cheese melts. Serve with diced avocado, sour cream and chopped cilantro.