Fallin' for Fall
Autumn's arrival is rooted in flavor.
- Date: Friday, September 6th, 2019
- Time: 6pm — 7:30pm
- Instructor: Chef Stonewall Kitchen Instructor
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Baked Brie en Croûte - melty brie cheese and a layer of apple cranberry chutney are wrapped in puff pastry and baked
- Stuffed Pork Loin with Butternut Squash, Hazelnuts, Sage and Shallot Confit
- Corn Farrotto - puréed corn mixed into whole-grain farro and topped with juicy tomatoes and basil
- Broccolini with Red Pepper Flakes and Garlic
- Skillet Apple Cake with Pecan Salted Caramel