Ordering With Stonewall Kitchen
Questions About Stonewall Kitchen
Cooking School Questions
Promo & Discount Terms
Unsubscribing from Communications
Questions and Answers
Ordering With Stonewall Kitchen
- How do I place an order?
- You can place your order online via our website, call our guest services department at 1.800.826.1752, or fill out an order form and mail it to our Headquarters.
- How do I pay for my purchase?
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. If mailing in your order, you can prepay via check.
- Where can I purchase and/or redeem a gift card or eCard?
- Gift cards and eCards can be purchased online, in our company stores or by phone. Our Gift Cards can be redeemed online, or in our company store. Our eCards can only be redeemed online at stonewallkitchen.com.
- How can I cancel my order?
- If you need to cancel an order, please contact our Guest Services department at 800.826.1752.
- I am having difficulty checking out online, who do I contact?
- If you are having difficulty placing an order and checking out online, please contact 800.207.5267 or 800.826.1735.
- My catalog or promotional mailing includes a discount – how do I get the discount on my order?
- You must enter promotional code upon checkout online or you can provide the promotional code over phone when placing your order. Please know that most promotional codes cannot be combined with other offers and are available for a limited time.
- What is your return policy?
- We have a 60 day money back guarantee return policy for all product accompanied by a receipt.
- How can I check on my order status?
- You can check on your order status online or by phone. If you are a registered customer, you can view your order history and status by logging into your account and clicking on the "Order History" link. If you are not registered, you can still view the status of an order by entering the email associated with the order, order number and shipping zip code. Please allow 24 hours for your order to be processed before checking its status.
- Will my original order be substituted?
- We do reserve the right to substitute items of equal or greater value when the item is part of a gift collection, however we rarely do.
- XYZ Product says it is not available until MM/DD/YY – can I order it so it ships as soon as it comes in?
- If the message says “not added to your cart” you will have to come back and place a new order after the available date.
- Do you have a corporate gift program?
- Yes, please visit our Corporate Gifts page for information regarding our Corporate Gift Program.
- Do you offer wedding favors?
- We no longer offer personalized wedding favors. However, our Mini Jams & Jellies are quite popular as favors.
- Is pricing online the same as it is found in-store?
- No, we frequently provide unique promotions, specials and giveaways online that cannot be redeemed in-store. Please check back to see our latest promotions and specials, or opt in to receive our emails.
- Can I send a gift to Canada or any other international destination?
- No, we do not ship internationally at this time.
- Can I send a gift to Alaska or Hawaii?
- Yes, you can mail a gift or order product to be delivered to any state within the US however shipping rates vary and restrictions apply for deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO/FPO and US Virgin Island addresses
- Can I make a substitution to a gift basket?
- No, unfortunately we cannot make any substitutions to gift baskets.
- How are delivery and processing charges calculated?
- Our delivery and processing charges are charged by dollar amount. Certain products may require a specific shipping method (e.g. UPS Next Day Air).
- Why do I have to pay extra for express delivery or priority mail over and above the normal shipping and handling charges?
- You have to pay extra for express delivery or priority mail in addition to the normal shipping and handling charges because there are additional charges for these services from UPS. Our listed shipping rates are based off of standard, ground shipping. Certain items that are oversized, heavy or require special packaging (perishables) have a delivery surcharge noted on the product page. This is also in addition to our standard delivery rate.
- Can I have an exact delivery date?
- No, we cannot guarantee an exact delivery date; we only can provide a future ship date. Most orders arrive within 7-10 business days.
- Will my order come all in one box?
- If it is a large order it will more than likely arrive in 2 or more boxes, gift baskets typically ship separately.
- Can I ship to a PO Box?
- We partner with UPS and USPS for standard delivery. Please provide both physical and PO Box address information if both are available. Your carrier will be indicated on your shipment confirmation.
- Will I receive shipping information once my order has shipped?
- If you have given an email address during check out, you will receive an email confirmation of your order. Once your order has shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation with tracking information specific to your order. You can also call our guest services department at 800.826.1752 and they can track your order for you.
- How will my gift be packaged?
- It will arrive in a white cardboard Stonewall Kitchen box with bubble wrap made of 95+% recycled material that is biodegradable and recyclable. We also use eco-friendly packing peanuts and geami.
- How do I make a return or exchange?
- All returns and exchanges can be made at any one of our store locations or mailed to our warehouse at 17 Stonewall Drive, Dover, New Hampshire 03820. The packing list that is included in any shipments includes full return instructions.
- Do you offer any free shipping programs?
- Yes - throughout the year, we offer free shipping promotions from time to time. You can sign up for our email list at the bottom of the page to receive notifications of our promotions.
- How can I request a catalog?
- You can request a catalog online, or call our Guest Services department at 800.826.1752.
- When will my catalog arrive if I request it today?
- We will send out your catalog in approximately 2 weeks after a request has been put in.
- When will your new catalog be available?
- We send approximately 4-6 catalogs per year, mostly during the fall months but our website has the most current product information at all times.
- Will my recipients receive a catalog with the gift that I send?
Questions About Stonewall Kitchen
- What is Stonewall Kitchen and where can I find more information on the company?
- Headquartered in York, Maine, Jonathan King and Jim Stott founded Stonewall Kitchen in 1991. Jim and Jon combined their interests in horticulture and cooking to create their own unique oils, jams, chutneys and more. At the urging of a friend, the two set up a simple folding table at a local farmers’ market and called themselves Stonewall Kitchen, from the historic New England stone walls seen outside of their kitchen window. The result: every jar sold! Encouraged by this success and many more at other farmers’ markets, fairs and festivals, Jon and Jim decided to create and develop an entire line of distinctive, high quality specialty foods. Over time, the company grew and continued to expand its product line to include more and more unique and delicious sauces, condiments and mustards. Today, Stonewall Kitchen has 9 retail Company Stores, thriving catalog and web divisions, a successful wholesale business making products available in more than 8,000 locations nationwide and a growing staff. The entire Stonewall Kitchen product line continues to be one of the most awarded in the industry year after year including a recent Trailblazers Award for their organic jams from Grocery Headquarters Magazine. In fact, since 1995, Stonewall Kitchen has won 29 prestigious awards from the Specialty Food Association and has achieved the coveted Outstanding Product Line Honors three times as well as other prominent awards from around the world! For more information on our company, please visit our Our Story page.
- What is your environmental policy?
- We currently are working towards diverting up to 90% of our waste from landfills. Each year over 200 tons of materials from our facility are recycled and over 6,000 pounds of food waste is composted.
- I want to work for Stonewall Kitchen! Where can I find your current openings?
- You can view our current openings on our Employment page.
- Do you have a Gift Registry?
- We currently do not have a gift registry but we do have the opportunity for all customers to become a member on our website where you can save special dates and occasions.
- Where are your stores located?
- We currently have 9 company stores along the east coast. Please visit our Store Locator page for more information.
- I don’t live near a store – where else can I purchase your products?
- You can order all of our products through our website, or you can also use our store locator to enter your zip code and find retailers in your area that carry our products.
- I am having website/technical issues. Who do I contact?
- Please report all website/technical issues to our Guest Services department by calling 800.826.1752.
- What products do you have that would be suitable for a diabetic?
- We currently do not produce a no sugar added jam, however, some of our mustards are sugar free.
- Is there much sodium in your products?
- Due to the wide variety of our products, the sodium content varies. Please refer to the product on our website to view nutritional information.
- I have a great idea for a product, where can I send it?
- We love to hear ideas from our customers! You can send your ideas and requests via our Contact Us page or can call our Guest Services line at 1.800.826.1752.
- Are your products all natural?
- While the term has never fully been defined, Stonewall Kitchen based the designation “All Natural” to products that do not contain ingredients on the Whole Foods unapproved list. We have always and will continue to avoid using artificial colors, flavors or any chemical preservatives, unless it is necessary for the safety of our Guests. The vast majority of our products, branded ~95%, have clean label with nothing artificial.
- Do your products contain Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs)?
- 90% of the items we self-produce are Non-GMO. We are committed to sourcing raw materials for developing new products with non-GMO ingredients whenever practical. We also require our suppliers to submit documentation on the GMO-status of their products and continue to look for alternatives for products that contain GMO ingredients.
To comply with the mandatory GMO Labeling Law from the state of Vermont, we are currently working through a process to update labels as soon as possible for products that contain genetically modified ingredients, such as corn or soy. In fact, for many of our products we are going one step further than the Vermont law even requires and highlighting the specific GMO-containing items like corn meal, soya oil, corn starch or beet sugar in the ingredient list. That way our consumers know exactly which ingredients are the source of GMOs in the product. Stonewall Kitchen has also enrolled in the Non-GMO Project and are currently working through the process.
After 20 years of research, every major health and safety agency in the world agree that GMOs are not a health or safety concern. At the same time, it’s clear to us that some of our guests want to know whether our products contain GMOs or not and we are eager to be transparent with our consumers.
- Are your products organic?
- Certified organic in early 2016 by The Maine Organic Farmers and Gardeners Association (MOFGA), we are thrilled to develop and offer even more organic products. We do and will continue to source the best organic ingredients we can find to create a growing variety of organic products in several product categories. We do our best to call out our organic products on our packaging and within our product lines to help our customers find the products they need. Although not all of our products are organic, we pride ourselves on always using the highest quality ingredients and developing products with clean labels whenever possible.
- Are your products gluten-free?
- Approximately 90% of Stonewall Kitchen food products are gluten-free (not made from wheat, oats, rye or barley (malt)). The products that do contain gluten are fully disclosed in the ingredient list - even if they are a sub-ingredient. For those products that do contain gluten, we continue to work on developing gluten-free options whenever possible.
- I live overseas, where can I find your products?
- Currently we export to over 50 countries! If you would like to find out if there are retailers in your country that carry our products, please contact us via our online request email@example.com.
- What happened to my favorite product? Did you discontinue it?
- In order to keep up with our new ideas, we do need to occasionally discontinue products based on consumer demand. However, if it was a favorite of yours we would love to hear! We often bring back products when we get a large calling for them, such as our Chicken and Pork Spice Rub and Pink Grapefruit Marmalade. To put in your request, please call or email our Guest Services department using our Contact Us page.
- I would love to carry your products in my retail store – how would I go about becoming a wholesale customer?
- Please contact our wholesale department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888.326.5678.
Cooking School Questions
- Is the cooking school still open?
- After 13 wonderful years, the Stonewall Kitchen Cooking School in York closed its doors at the end of 2021. We loved every minute of our renowned cooking school, with our stunningly talented staff, hundreds of guest chefs from around the world and the thousands of our guests who made those 13 years so special.
While the closing of the school certainly felt like the end of an era, Stonewall Kitchen officially opened the doors to our first Stonewall Home store on April 1, 2022. Inspired by some of our more recent acquisitions and successful entrance into home goods, our new store offers a wide variety of specialty home décor and products. Please stop by and visit us! We’d love to see you and hear what you think.
- I followed all of the directions on the mix, but it didn’t turn out right! What did I do wrong?
- Often times, the slightest changes can alter the finished product. Anything from altitude, calibration of oven temperature, to the type of ingredients you are using. Please contact our guest services department at 800.826.1752 and they can further assist you.
- What are the best uses for your products?
- Our products are extremely versatile and we include several ideas for use on the jar itself or on our website under the product description. You can also visit our Recipes page and search by Stonewall Kitchen Product Used to see our list of recipes for each product we offer. If you came up with a great idea using our product, please be sure to share! Our customers come up with some great ideas and we love to hear them.
- Can I bake cupcakes with your cake mixes?
- You can use our cake mixes to create cupcakes. Prepare batter according to box instructions. Fill paper lined muffin tin cups 3/4 full. Bake 18-22 minutes at the recommended oven temperature or until a toothpick inserted into the center of each cupcake comes out clean. Cool completely before frosting.
- One of your recipes online calls for a specific flavor jam, but I only have a different one – can I substitute it?
- You can feel free to substitute one jam for another based on your flavor preferences.
- How can I find a recipe for a specific product that I already have?
- You can search for recipes on our website by going to our Recipes page.
- How do you adjust the baking directions for high-altitude baking?
- Colorado State University has done extensive research on this subject. We recommend referring to their website for information regarding baking adjustments in high altitude environments. https://www.ext.colostate.edu/pubs/pubs.html#nutr_high
- What is Stonewall Kitchen's policy on accessibility / ADA compliance?
- Stonewall Kitchen is committed to providing an accessible website. If you have difficulty accessing products or content, managing your account, checking out, or notice any accessibility problems, we would be happy to assist. Please contact us at 1.800.826.1752 or email@example.com to indicate the nature of the accessibility issue you experienced, as well as any assistive technology you use. We will make every effort to assist you in completing your shopping experience, or provide the content you need in the format you require.
We welcome your suggestions and comments about improving our ongoing efforts to improve the accessibility of our website. If you would like to share your feedback, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- I'm having difficulty using the Stonewall Kitchen website - can you assist me?
- If you have difficulty accessing products or content, managing your account, checking out, or notice any accessibility problems, we would be happy to assist. Please contact us at 1.800.826.1752 or email@example.com to indicate the nature of the accessibility issue you experienced, as well as any assistive technology you use. We will make every effort to assist you in completing your shopping experience, or provide the content you need in the format you require.
- Who can I contact with accessibility related concerns?
- We welcome your suggestions and comments about improving our ongoing efforts to improve the accessibility of our website. If you would like to share your feedback, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- What steps can I take to improve my browsing experience?
- There are steps you can take to adjust your web browser to make your web experience more accessible.
If you have trouble seeing web pages, the US Social Security Administration offers these tips for optimizing your computer and browser to improve your online experience.
If you find a keyboard or mouse difficult to use, speech recognition software is available that may help you navigate web pages and online services. This software allows you to move focus around a web page or application screen through voice controls.
Promo & Discount Terms
- What terms apply to Stonewall Kitchen's online promotional discounts?
- Stonewall Kitchen online promotional discounts are valid online only, cannot be combined with other promotional offers unless otherwise stated, and carry no cash value. These discounts cannot be applied to orders placed before or after the stated promotional period and are valid only for items that are in stock at the time your order is placed. Application of a promotional offer to your order may result in the temporary loss of eligibility for free shipping discounts if the applied promotion causes your per-shipment total to fall below the threshold required to qualify for free shipping; once you have added sufficient free-shipping-eligible products to your order, your shipping discount will be restored. Unless otherwise noted, already-discounted items (including Products of the Month and products in our Barn Sale categories) will not be subject to further discounts as a result of online promotional offers. Stonewall Kitchen promotional discounts cannot be applied to the purchase of: gift cards or electronic gift cards; Specialty Food Club orders; items that ship separately from outside vendors (indicated by "Ships Separately" language on the product page); items purchased at the Stonewall Kitchen Café, or at any Stonewall Kitchen Company Store; items purchased at any physical retail store where Stonewall Kitchen products are sold; items purchased on Amazon or any other online retailer or marketplace other than www.stonewallkitchen.com; or any other items that are marked as ineligible for promotions. Promotional offers cannot be used to cover taxes, shipping costs or delivery surcharges. Corporate and Wholesale orders are not eligible for online promotional discounts; Stonewall Kitchen reserves the right to delay, review and/or reject orders that we deem to be in violation of this policy. Unless otherwise indicated, your order must be placed by 11:59 p.m. ET on the stated end date of the promotion in order to qualify for the advertised discount. Promotional codes posted on websites that allow user-submitted content (including, but not limited to, coupon sharing sites, social media, and online message boards), or at any location not under the direct control of Stonewall Kitchen, will only be honored if they align with a currently-valid promotion that you are qualified to redeem. The above terms will be considered standard and will be enforced with respect to all Stonewall Kitchen online discounts unless otherwise specifically noted in a promotion’s official advertising. In the event that the full text of these terms cannot be displayed in a specific placement (e.g. digital advertisement, banner graphic, marketing message, or physical sign) due to space constraints, the entirety of these terms will be considered accurate and valid so long as a way to view the full terms (i.e. a link or direction to this paragraph) has been provided.
- What terms apply to Stonewall Kitchen's online shipping discounts?
- Registered members are eligible for Free Standard Shipping on orders meeting or exceeding the advertised minimum order value when you log into your free account at www.stonewallkitchen.com prior to placing your order. Unless otherwise noted, orders placed without first logging in will not be eligible for free shipping promotions. These discounts are valid online only, cannot be combined with other promotional offers unless otherwise stated, and carry no cash value. These discounts cannot be applied to orders placed before or after the stated promotional period and are valid only for items that are in stock at the time your order is placed. If a promo code is not specified in the materials advertising a shipping promotion, your shipping discount will be automatically applied if you have met the requirements for the promotion; if you do not see a shipping discount reflected in your order within checkout, no shipping discount will be applied. If you are placing an order to more than one (1) delivery address, please note that each shipment in your order is subject individually to the stated minimum order value eligibility requirement for free shipping. This stated per-shipment eligibility requirement may only be achieved through the purchase of free-shipping-eligible products; no amount of products that are ineligible for this free shipping promotion will count towards your minimum per-shipment requirement. These discounts apply only to the Standard shipping tier, denoted as STANDARD, BWGROUND, or UPSGROUND. Unless otherwise indicated, orders purchased with expedited delivery (2-day or 1-day) are ineligible to receive discounted shipping rates. Although Stonewall Kitchen makes every effort to ensure a timely delivery, our acceptance of your free-shipping-eligible order does not in any way constitute a promise regarding the specific delivery date of your order. Application of another promotional discount to your order may result in the temporary loss of eligibility for free shipping promotions if that discount causes your order total to fall below the stated per-shipment threshold required to qualify for free shipping; once you have added sufficient free-shipping-eligible products to your order, your shipping discount will be restored. These promotional discounts cannot be applied to the purchase of: gift cards or electronic gift cards; Specialty Food Club orders; items that ship separately from outside vendors (indicated by “Ships Separately” language on the product page); items purchased at the Stonewall Kitchen Café, or at any Stonewall Kitchen Company Store; items purchased at any physical retail store where Stonewall Kitchen products are sold; items purchased on Amazon or any other online retailer or marketplace other than www.stonewallkitchen.com; or any other items that are marked as ineligible for promotions. Corporate and Wholesale orders are not eligible for these discounts; Stonewall Kitchen reserves the right to hold, review and/or reject orders that we deem to be in violation of this policy. Unless otherwise indicated, your order must be placed by 11:59 p.m. ET on the stated end date of the promotion in order to qualify for the advertised shipping discount. Promotional codes posted on websites that allow user-submitted content (including, but not limited to, coupon sharing sites, social media, and online message boards), or at any location not under the direct control of Stonewall Kitchen, will only be honored if they align with a currently-valid shipping promotion that you are qualified to redeem. The above terms will be considered standard and will be enforced with respect to all Stonewall Kitchen online shipping discounts unless otherwise specifically noted in a promotion’s official advertising. In the event that the full text of these terms cannot be displayed in a specific placement (e.g. digital advertisement, banner graphic, marketing message, or physical sign) due to space constraints, the entirety of these terms will be considered accurate and valid so long as a way to view the full terms (i.e. a link or direction to this paragraph) has been provided.
Unsubscribing from Communications
- How do I unsubscribe from Stonewall Kitchen Family of Brands emails?
- To unsubscribe from our email program, you can simply click the 'Profile Center' link in the footer of any email communication you have received from us. This will take you to your subscriber preference center, where you may modify your subscription or unsubscribe entirely.
Have an account? You can also change your preferences directly on our website. Log in to your Stonewall Kitchen account by clicking the 'Sign In' link located in the upper left hand corner. Once you're logged in and viewing your dashboard, click 'View' next to the Email Preferences section. Scroll down to the bottom and click on the last check box that read 'Unsubscribe from all emails', then click 'Save Preferences'.
Unable to use either of the methods above? Copy the following URL (https://cloud.email.stonewallkitchen.com/cpcprod?Email=), paste it into your browser's address bar, and add your email address at the end without any spaces (e.g. https://cloud.email.stonewallkitchen.com/cpcprod?Email=TEST@EMAIL.COM) Hit 'Enter' to navigate to your Profile Center, where you may modify your preferences accordingly.
Please allow up to 2 weeks for your request to fully process.
- How do I unsubscribe from Stonewall Kitchen Family of Brands Text Messages / SMS?
- To unsubscribe from our SMS program, please text STOP from your mobile device in response to your conversation with Stonewall Kitchen.
Alternately, if you cannot locate any messages from Stonewall Kitchen on your device, you may text STOP to 79084 (our carrier shortcode) to initiate the unsubscribe process.
- How do I opt out from receiving Stonewall Kitchen Family of Brands mailings?
- To opt-out from future Stonewall Kitchen Family of Brands mailings, please visit www.stonewallkitchen.com/optout and submit the resulting form.
Please allow up to 30 days for your request to be fully processed.