Fine Dining In
Channel steakhouse charm with this DIY menu.
- Date: Saturday, September 28th, 2019
- Time: 6pm — 7:30pm
- Instructor: Chef Dana Moos
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- French Onion Soup with Gruyere Croutons
- Seared Filet Mignon with Mustard Cream Sauce
- French Green Beans with Brown Butter and Toasted Almonds
- Roasted Fingerling Potatoes with Lemon and Thyme
- Dark Chocolate Waffles with Fresh Raspberries, Raspbery Coulis, Vanilla Ice Cream and Dark Chocolate Ganache Drizzle