Food & Wine- with Wine Pairings
Relax with perfectly paired Italian dishes and vinos.
- Date: Friday, January 11th, 2019
- Time: 6pm — 7:30pm
- Instructor: SOMMELIER Jessica Michaud
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Steamed Saffron Mussels with Toasted Brioche - the broth features saffron, white wine, butter and lemon
- Scallops with Crispy Pancetta, Shallots and Garlic
- Shrimp Fra Diavolo - a spicy, tomato-based sauce is served over housemade fettuccine pasta
- Meyer Lemon Budino - this rich Italian pudding is topped with fresh whipped cream