For the Love of Apples
Cookbook Signing: Chef Amy takes you to the orchard with both sweet and savory recipes.
- Date: Friday, September 20th, 2019
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Amy Traverso
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Tasting of a Local Farmstand Hard Cider, provided by Carr's Ciderhouse
- Bacon-Wrapped Dates with Apple Slaw
- Pork and Apple Pie with a Cheddar Sage Crust and Quick Bread-and-Butter Apple Pickles
- Pear and Apple Cobbler with Lemon Cornmeal Biscuits