Fresh Asian ingredients steal the spotlight in thi
These gluten free treats taste as good as traditional recipes!
- Date: Friday, March 19th, 2021
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Beth Lipton
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Served with a Light Lunch: Greek Lemon Chicken Soup served alongside Mediterranean Chickpea Salad with a Lemon Parsley Vinaigrette
- Glazed Morning Glory Bread - with bananas, carrots, pecans and cinnamon, topped with vanilla glaze
- Chocolate-Frosted Secret Ingredient Brownies
- Lemon Scones
- Cherry Vanilla Granola - a tasty treat, pre-packaged for you to take home and enjoy!