Made With Our
- For the dressing-
- 1 teaspoon shallot, minced
- 2 Tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Pink Grapefruit Marmalade
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- For the salad-
- 6 cups mixed greens (such as frisee or bib lettuce)
- 1 grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 1 avocado, peeled, pit removed and sliced
- 1/4 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
- For the dressing-in a food processor briefly pulse shallot until broken into small pieces.
- Add vinegar, Pink Grapefruit Marmalade, salt and pepper.
- Blend until mixture is smooth.
- With food processor on, drizzle in oil until combined.
- For the salad- combine the salad greens, grapefruit sections and avocado in a large salad bowl. Drizzle enough vinaigrette over greens to lightly coat. Toss, top with Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese and serve immediately.