The future looks tasty with this Asian-themed meal.
- Date: Wednesday, April 14th, 2021
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Patty Roche
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
How do Virtual Classes work?
- 48 hours before class, we’ll send a detailed welcome packet to your email with a grocery list, necessary supplies and kitchen tools, prep recommendations and recipes.
- Zoom login information will be sent to your email one hour prior to class.
- One of our expert chef instructors will virtually greet you and provide a step-by-step demonstration on how to prepare and plate each recipe.
Only one registration per household required. Private virtual cooking classes are also available. Call us at 877.899.8363 or email us at email@example.com for more details. We hope you enjoy cooking with us!
- Thai Citrus Salad - sweet, surpremed pomelo fruit, chile, watercress, crushed peanuts and mint
- Housemade Egg Noodles with Curry Coconut Sauce, Shredded Chicken, Cilantro, Peanuts and Lime Wedges
- Five-Spice Pork Shoulder - slow cooked with soy sauce and brandy and served over a bed of jasmine rice
- Sautéed Garlic and Ginger Bok Choy
- Mandarin Orange Upside-Down Cake