Made With Our
For the Spread:
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tablespoon fresh herbs (such as basil, parsley or dill), chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons scallions, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
For the biscuits:
- For the spread combine the cream cheese, herbs, scallions and salt. Mix until uniformly blended.
- Make biscuits according to package instructions. Allow to cool and slice in half horizontally.
- Layer spread, ham and jelly or jam on bottom half of each biscuit. Place top on and serve. Can be made several hours ahead. Store in an airtight container and refrigerate until ready to serve.