- 2 Poppy seed bagels, cut in half and toasted
- 2 fresh pineapple rounds
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 ounces prosciutto, chopped
- 4 ounces whipped cream cheese
- 2-3 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Pineapple Sriracha Jam
- Micro-greens for garnish
- Grill pineapple rounds over medium heat or broil in oven until golden brown. Cut into eighths.
- Heat olive oil in a small sauté pan over medium heat. Add the prosciutto and sauté until crispy.
- Spread cream cheese over the bottom half of each bagel.
- Spread Pineapple Sriracha Jam over the cream cheese.
- Top with pineapple and prosciutto, garnish with micro-greens.
- Top with other half of bagel and serve.