Holiday Baking: Easy but Impressive
Whip up these stunning holiday baked goods in no time at all!
- Date: Wednesday, November 14th, 2018
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Kate Chaisson
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Served with a Light Lunch: Smoky Butternut Squash Bisque alongside Sliced Dijon Chicken and Honeycrisp Salad with Baby Greens, Dried Cranberries, Walnuts and Feta
- Classic Holiday Bark-peppermint-flavored white and dark chocolate are swirled together and topped with crunch candy cane bits
- Seven-Layer Cookies-almond-flavored layers are separated by apricot jam and topped with a chocolate spread
- Pavlova Wreath with Citrus Curd, Fresh Whipped Cream and Candied Cranberries, Raspberries and Strawberries
- Croquembouche-cream-filled pastry puffs and caramel form a stiking, edible tower